Sunday, December 7, 2008

Work and struggles

Well today was one of those days that is good and then bad at the end. As you know, I'm a realtor. Times are hard but workable. I had a new buyer today and placed an offer on a nice peice of property for him. God willing this offer will get accepted and I can continue to move forword on the purchase. I had some lunch with my Friend then we did a little shopping at the fabric store. Like I daid earlier, times are tough so I am making some nice gifts this year. I love the fabric store. I just wish I was more like my mom when it comes to sowing. I would love to make alot of stuff but I just can't seem to do it.

Well regardless, I'm at the store with my firend and we are having a good time picking patterns and waiting for our turn to get our materials cut. (lately the fabric store is very busy that one has to pull a number to get someone to cut your material.)

Well, on our way home, I notice my friend was driving my car very slow. I'm a back seat driver in the front seat! I asked why he was driving so slow and he said the car is not shifting into the next gear. What!!!! NO not my car! But just as he said this, my engine lite and my transmission lite turn on. Well, me, sitting in the passenger seat, pulls out the car manual. Yes, the manual!!!! I look up these icons and find the these are malfunctions in the engine and the transmission. Holy cow!!! this is not at all what I need. Remember, times are tough. Last thing I need is a broken car. Did I mention I'm a realtor. How the hell am I going to show homes, or do all the other things Realtors do?

We came to my place at 4:30 and my friend has been outside trying to find out what is going on with the car. He's a certified machanic but he doesn't have any of his tools here. Real tools! Poor man, he finally come in. It's really really cold out there. I have to take it to the shop. I can't drive it past 30mph. I don't want to blow the transmission. this will turn into more then I can really afford and I can't afford any of this right now.

Ok, it's not that bad. I have to look at things with a possitive attitude. It can always be worst. I will survive. this struggle will pass and work will go on. I know, I know. God only gives me what I can handle. He must believe I can handle a lot.

I'll be ok. Just need to think of ways to commute right now. Tomorrow will be another day. God bless me, I'm going in!

6 comments:

passionfaire said...

I can't believe the stuff that happens to you little sister. I hope you leave your car troubles behind cuz you can't afford to do the Fred Flinstone routine, your feet can't handle it. I'll keep you in my prayers! Call if you need something, love you your sister M

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal bundaberg
car removal rockhampton

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for scrap cars toowoomba
cash for scrap cars sydney

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
scrap my car sydney
accidental car removal

North Coast Wreckers said...

Whether you need to sell an old or unwanted car, there are plenty of places you can Townsville Cash for Cars. Some companies pay top dollar for your unwanted vehicle. You can sell it to anyone who's willing to pay for it. Many of these companies also offer free removal and disposal of your car. All you need to do is get in touch with our company and schedule a pickup time.

Fast Car Removals said...

Car removal Ipswich is a service that pays cash for all types of vehicles, including classic, used, and junk cars. It's a convenient way to get rid of your unwanted vehicle. You can choose from a variety of services to get the most money for your vehicle. If you don't need your old car anymore, you can sell it to car removal brisbane.